Lower Carbs, Lower Calories but the SAME great product for Energy, Vitamins, Mental Focus and even pre-workout fuel.
If you are a spark fan like myself, this is great news! Advocare was able to reduce one of the inactive ingredients called maltodextrin. I never knew this, but Maltodextrin is where three or more carbohydate molecules are joined together to help product pass through equipment during manufacturing.
One of the things I love about Advocare is that they are always ahead of the curve and looking for ways to improve. With their new access to better manufacturing equipment, they have now been able to reduce from:
45 Calories – to Only 15 Calories
11 Carbohydrates- to only 4 Carbs
They did this without changing any of the active ingredients like B-Vitamins, Chromium, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and all the other great stuff.
You still mix the scoop (which is smaller) in 80zs of water.
Who is SPARK for?
- Everyone… Seriously though, it has so many applications and is helpful in so many ways there are hundreds of ways it can make an impact in your daily life.
- If you struggle with energy or mental focus around that 2-3pm time – The B-Vitamins are like brain food and will help you re-focus and finish up your day.
- If you are a coke or diet coke drinker – I can’t tell you how many people Spark has helped kick the nasty soda habit.
- If you need something to use before your workouts – If you ever struggle to get in the right nutrients or run out of energy before you finish your training session. Not only the vitamins that are in it, but the caffeine (equivalent to a cup of coffee) will help power you through your training session and ensure you are burning FAT instead of lean muscle.
- If you are a heavy coffee drinker – Don’t get me wrong now, I love love love a good cup of coffee (black) but when it turns into 3, 4 or a pot of coffee that is a bad thing. Perhaps its that you take your coffee with cream, sugar, etc… It’s like I used to tell my wife Brandy, you have cream and sugar with a splash of coffee!
As you can see there are so many applications, but in the end… I feel that if we just have enough energy the decisions we make are usually so much better.
Too tired to… go to the gym
Too tired to… prepare a healthy meal
Too tired to… keep working on that big project
Too tired to… (you fill in the blank)
With this new and improved formula I want to encourage each of you to take the SPARK challenge:
If you struggle with any of the above, give it one month and just see. One box of Spark has 14 packets so two boxes will get you almost a month. Or, a canister has 42 servings and is even more economical per serving.
Get Yours Right here: Gritton’s Advocare Site