- 2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the almond flour, parmesan, salt, and seasonings.
- In another small bowl, pour in the buffalo hot sauce and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the hot sauce/oil mixture and then roll them around in the almond flour mixture, coating completely.
- Places the coated chicken onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until they are browned and cooked through.