- 1 pound white mushrooms, cut into quarters or halves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped (or dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice off the bottom of the stems; then, use a moist paper towel to carefully remove any dirt and debris.
- Quarter or halve the mushrooms so they are even sized pieces.
- Add water in the bottom of a 13 x 9 glass baking dish then place mushrooms in a single layer on top of the water.
- In a small bowl combine next six ingredients: almond flour through salt/pepper. Sprinkle mixture evenly on top of the mushrooms.
- Top with olive oil then spray the top with cooking spray. Bake uncovered until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.