Training Tip for the Day: I’ve got a great workout routine from something I did yesterday.
- Warm-up with a half mile run
- 5 Pull-ups (no kipping..dead-hang pullups for strength)
- 25 Pushups
- 25 Bicycle Crunches
- Repeat one more time
- Then another half mile run at a quicker pace
- Repeat the above strength routine (x2)
- One more half mile run at all out intensity
- Finish with the same strength routine.
I completed everything in less than 30 minutes and it was a tough one. No matter your fitness level, you can do something similar.
For example – if you aren’t into running, try an elliptical or bike
If you aren’t, yet, able to do pull-ups do some back extensions with a band. (but instead of 5 do 25 reps)
There are a lot of variations on this same workout, so the next time you are pinched for time give it a try. I was dripping in sweat, and loved every second of it.