- 1 lb boneless salmon fillet
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (I used apple cider and it worked fine)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (prefer a mix of black and white)
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the salmon fillet on top. Season with salt and pepper. Cover salmon with another piece of parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Put all the ingredients for the glaze except sesame oil and seeds, in a pan and bring to a little boil. simmer, stirring, until sauce has thickened and reduced to a thicker consistency. Set aside in a clean bowl and stir in sesame seeds and sesame oil.
Coat the top of the fish with the glaze mixture, spread evenly.
Return salmon in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through.
Serve with fresh cilantro.
I served with sweet potato fries! Like this recipe? Try this one too: Crockpot Turkey Breast